Product Returns Policy:
Retail customers may return used or unused products for any reason within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Shipping is not refundable.
Products within 30 - 60 days of purchase may be returned for a store credit. Empty bottles, jars or other product containers will not be accepted for credit or refund.
Professional Discount Customers (distributors) may only return unused, resalable products in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase, and will be given an account credit only - no cash, check or credit card refunds. If the returned product is used, damaged or defective, no exchange will be offered.
Professional Discount Customers Close-out Sale Items Policy: No returns or exchanges allowed on any closeout items.
Returning a product or an order:
1. Log into your customer account
2. You are now viewing your order history. Locate the order containing the item you want to return, then click Return Item(s).
3. Locate the item you want to return and select the Quantity to Return.
4. Fill out the following items on the return request: Reason for return, Return action, Comments.
5. Click Submit Return Request. We will reply within 48 hours (excluding weekends) with specific instructions on how and where to return the item.
6. Returns received without a return authorization will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
7. Used, unsaleable product returns from 3 or more orders may be denied and considered excessive and cause for account cancellation.
8. Please allow 7 to 14 working days for refunds or store credits for returned items to be processed.
9. Shipping charges are not refundable. If products are returned for credit or refund from an order that qualified for free shipping, our shipping cost for that product will be deducted from the credit or refund.
Canceling or changing orders:
Please be aware that we strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving them (weekends excluded). Please contact us promptly if you need to cancel or change an order. European customers please note that because of the time difference between our corporate headquarters in California and our shipping center in the Netherlands, your order may have been shipped several hours before our Customer Service office opens in the morning.
How to Track Your Shipment - USA Customers:
If your order number starts with a 4 it was shipped from the USA Warehouse. Please follow these steps to get tracking information on your shipped orders:
- Log into your account and you will land on the My Account page. Click on View Order Status in the left column under Manage My Account.
- Locate the order that you want to track. If your order has been shipped you will see “This order is marked as Shipped” above the list of products in the order. Click on View Order Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of Order Details and you will see the date your order was shipped, the shipping method, and the tracking number, which should be a clickable link. Click the tracking number link and you will go directly to the latest tracking report on the USPS website. European customers: If your tracking number is your order number followed by a dash and another number, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
Note: If more than one business day has passed since the shipping date and there is no tracking number please contact Customer Support at email@example.com.